- i just wanted to wallow in my self pitty all weekend
- the good ole exams that were braking me
- i wanted to hang out with that STUPID guy who was making me upset
- sometimes that church makes nothing better, its just a drama zone
- people were going who i knew lets say... didn't like me very much
and all this was over thrown by this reason
- God was telling me too
so yes, i went.. and yes.. their was drama... but also yes.. there was God. and my friends who can talk to me for hours and just listen to me rant. i knew that I'd have to come back to my world in just 2 days, but I'd come back more sturdy and ready for life's little challenges... so i want to say thank you to Kristen, Kristin, Krissy, and Rachel for being their when i needed someone to talk to. and just listening.. and also all the other people who helped me this week.. like April, and my dad... even though sometimes I'm stubborn, i love the advise you give me.. it's hard to realize God is their, always... not matter what.