reach. for. the. beauty. in. life.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

rules and regulations

dude, so when i first started telling myself to make a blog i was like OH who's gonna read it man, I'm excited, i have to make my life fake exciting like i ALWAYS do on myspace/facebook.. secretly.. but then i realized nobody gives 2 swines about MY life and the long things I'M posting about your day, its like myspace bulletins, nobody REALLY cares if your life is good, so now I'm sitting here saying, well I'm glad i can just do this for me. just for me.well i mean others may read it, but I'm not gonna post "I LOVE____ " over all of is, so if you think I'm going to give you some kind of shout out, just exit this tab now. this is the beginning of something new, lets try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment